Tag Archives: re-enroll

I am a Rider graduate, may I take additional courses?

Yes, all you need to do is complete a re-enroll form available online or at the College of Continuing Studies office. There is a re-enroll fee for those students who have been away for more than two years. If you … Continue reading

Posted in Alumni | Tagged , , | Leave a comment