Tag Archives: advising

How can I change my major or concentration?

We recommend you speak with your College of Continuing Studies advisor prior to changing your major or concentration. Your advisor will determine if you can change your major or concentration without affecting the distribution of credits needed to complete your … Continue reading

Posted in Current Students, New Student | Tagged , , | Leave a comment