The College of Continuing Studies is dedicated to enriching the lives and careers of adult students through our degree programs, post-baccalaureate and certificate programs. With convenient course formats (online, weekend, and evening) you will be able to attend classes without sacrificing your work schedule or time with family.
FAQ TagsAcademic term accelerated accelerated courses account balance adult student Advanced Placement advising advisor application apply audit bachelor degree back to school career services change my major class schedule CLEP college credits complete my degree counseling credit credit by exam credits declare a minor disabilities drop drop course DSST Education email enroll evaluation evening evening classes financial aid grades IT jterm life-long learning loans military minor non-matriculated no obligation one stop online online degrees PLA prior learning professional development re-admit re-enroll re-enrollment readmission reapply registration Rider University Scholarship second major services Standardized test student affairs student success center support support services transcripts transfer Transfer credit tuition deferment tutor tutoring veteran veterans winter break withdraw
- Learn how to write a compelling essay for scholarships, graduate school applications and cover letters.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Happy Independence Day! https://t.co/qWOHCa9jKW 1 month ago
- Cranberries. Chocolate chips. Vanilla ice cream. We love to cool down with our Bronc Berry ice cream.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Happy #NationalSunglassesDay! Complete your summer look with a Summer Sessions tee. Stop by BLC Suite 31 to pick up… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Today is #SelfieDay! Don't waste the opportunity to win this Bronc Beach Bucket by posting a selfie using… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago