What services are available to veterans?

Rider’s degree programs are approved under the Veterans Readjustment Benefits Act of 1966, as amended. The VONAPP (Veterans Online Aplication) website is the official U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website that enables services members, veterans and their beneficiaries, and other designated individuals to apply for benefits.

Students filing for benefits at Rider will be responsible for filing a copy of their DD214 (separation papers) and their Certificate of Eligibility with a certifying official.

Veterans who receive post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits may be eligible for Rider’s Yellow Ribbon program.

For any other questions, please contact a certifying official:
Karen Crowell, College of Continuing Studies. 609-896-5033, crowellk@rider.edu
Susan Stefanick, Registrar’s Office. 609-896-5065, stefanic@rider.edu


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Current Students, New Student, Prospective Students, Transfer and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s