May I declare a minor?

Yes, many of our students declare a minor in a specific area.  Students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies may select minors that are offered by the School of Liberal Arts and Sciences or the College of
Business Administration. Students interested in pursuing a minor need the approval of the
chairperson of the minor program and the dean. Students are also encouraged to consult with their College of Continuing Studies advisor prior to declaring a minor.

Refer to the Rider University Academic Catalog for more information on minors.



About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Current Students, New Student, Prospective Students and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s