Is it possible to complete a second major after graduating Rider?

If you graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, you may apply for re-enrollment through the College of Continuing Studies office and declare a second major in another business discipline. If you are planning to pursue a second major in liberal arts, you will need to contact the office of Students Affairs at (609) 896-5101 for more information.


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Alumni and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s