I attended Rider a long time ago. How do I reapply?

Contact the College of Continuing Studies office to make an appointment with an advisor. Once you have discussed your readmission and course selection with an advisor, you will complete a readmission form in the CCS office. If you have been away for more than two years, you will be charged a readmission fee.


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Alumni and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s