- Credits from a 2 year or 4 year educational institution which holds accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools or an equivalent regional accrediting association. The course work has to be at least “C” quality or equivalent.
- College Level Examination [CLEP] credits
- Advanced Placement credits
- Formal military credits which meet Rider standards and procedures. Visit the JST website or the Community College of the Air Force for transcript requests.
- DSST (DANTES) Subject Standardized Test which meet credit recommendations established by the American Council on Education
- Validation or assessment of specific courses approved by a Rider faculty member