What kind of transfer credits do you accept?

  • Credits from a 2 year or 4 year educational institution which holds accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools or an equivalent regional accrediting association. The course work has to be at least “C” quality or equivalent.
  • College Level Examination [CLEP] credits
  • Advanced Placement credits
  • Formal military credits which meet Rider standards and procedures.  Visit the JST website or the Community College of the Air Force for transcript requests.
  • DSST (DANTES) Subject Standardized Test which meet credit recommendations established by the American Council on Education
  • Validation or assessment of specific courses approved by a Rider faculty member

About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Prospective Students, Transfer and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to What kind of transfer credits do you accept?

  1. This excellent website certainly has all the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s