What kind of support services do you offer enrolled students?

Student Success Center

The Student Success Center offers Rider University students free tutoring programs and services designed intentionally to maximize student involvement in their own learning and development. The staff works collaboratively with students as they discover options for creating academic and personal success.

Bart Luedeke Center, Suite 237

Office of Career Services

The Office of Career Services enables Rider University students and Alumni to increase career awareness through assessment, research, experiential learning and the development of job search competencies resulting in informed decision-making.

  • Lawrenceville Campus – Bart Luedeke Center, Suite 237
  • Princeton Campus – Associate Dean of Students Suite
    609-921-7100 ext. 8217

Services for Students with Disabilities

Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) ensures equal access to all students with qualifying documented disabilities as defined by federal legislation. SSD offers a range of services to assist students with documented learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, cognitive impairments, physical disabilities, psychological disabilities, hearing and visual disabilities, and other health impairments.

Vona Academic Annex, Room 8

Counseling Services

Counseling Services are free, confidential, and available to all students. Counseling Services comprises a broad-range of services available to currently enrolled, full-time students and part-time students, as well as, other students at the discretion of the director. The trained professional staff is ready to assist with all personal and/or academic difficulties.

  • Lawrenceville Campus – Zoerner House
  • Princeton Campus – Williamson Hall
    609- 921-7100 x8275
  • Office Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Help Desk – Office of Information Technology

Office of Information Technology (OIT) operates the Technology Support Center (HelpDesk) to assist students with any technical issues. If you experience problems with your Easypass UserID, email, Blackboard, or campus Wi-Fi, contact the HelpDesk for assistance.

Military and Veterans Affairs

Rider’s degree programs are approved under the Veterans Readjustment Benefits Act of 1966, as amended. The VONAPP (Veterans Online Aplication) website is the official U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website that enables services members, veterans and their beneficiaries, and other designated individuals to apply for benefits.

Students filing for benefits at Rider will be responsible for filing a copy of their DD214 (separation papers) and their Certificate of Eligibility with a certifying official.

Veterans who receive post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits may be eligible for Rider’s Yellow Ribbon program.

Contact the CCS certifying official at 609-896-5033 or the Registrar’s Office certifying official at 609-896-5066 if there are any questions.

Enrolled students may contact the Veterans’ Affairs Coordinator at 609-896-5000 x7382 with any questions or concerns.


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Current Students, New Student, Prospective Students, Transfer and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s