How can I finance my education?

There are a variety of options to help you finance your education:

  • Apply for Federal Financial Aid (you must be accepted, enrolled, and registered for 6 -11 credits per semester to qualify.)  Most part-time students receive aid through loans. The loans may cover part of summer tuition.
  • Apply for a scholarship specifically for our adult students.
  • Consult with your employer about any company tuition assistance plans.
  • Take advantage of Rider University’s convenient tuition deferment plan [available fall and spring.] The plan allows you to pay in three installments throughout the semester
  • If you are a veteran, military service member, or a military family member, see for information on scholarships and tuition deferment
  • Consult with an accountant about your eligibility for available tax credits or deductions

Online tuition payments can be made through myrider.


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Current Students, New Student, Prospective Students and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s