There are a variety of options to help you finance your education:
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid (you must be accepted, enrolled, and registered for 6 -11 credits per semester to qualify.) Most part-time students receive aid through loans. The loans may cover part of summer tuition.
- Apply for a scholarship specifically for our adult students.
- Consult with your employer about any company tuition assistance plans.
- Take advantage of Rider University’s convenient tuition deferment plan [available fall and spring.] The plan allows you to pay in three installments throughout the semester
- If you are a veteran, military service member, or a military family member, see rider.edu/military for information on scholarships and tuition deferment
- Consult with an accountant about your eligibility for available tax credits or deductions
Online tuition payments can be made through myrider.