Do I need prior college credits to enroll?

Many of our students enroll without previous college credits. You will be requested to enroll as a non-matriculated student prior to applying for admission as a degree candidate. This will allow you to transition into taking college-level courses. Contact our office and talk to one of our experienced advisors for assistance.  609-896-5033


About College of Continuing Studies

Our courses, certificates, and degree programs for adult students are designed to help you continue your education while balancing work and family responsibilities.
This entry was posted in Prospective Students and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s